Thursday, August 9, 2012

Golden Slumbers

Recently C has started singing along to a few songs we sing. For example...London Bridge (what she sings will be in bold)

London Bridge is falling down
Falling down
Falling down

or Twinkle Twinkle Little Star...she sings...

Twinkle twinkle little agua
ow I wonda where you agua
uppa uppa wor high
....diamon sky


Tonight was the coolest one...I have four songs I sing to her to go to sleep, and I normally sing them in the same order...
1. I Will, The Beatles
2. Goodnight, The Beatles
3. Nothing Comes from Nothing, Sound of Music
4. Golden Slumbers, The Beatles

well...tonight I skipped #3 and went to #4 (which we don't sing every night at all)...and let me tell you I almost cried when this happened...

Golden slumbers fill your eyes
Smiles awake you when you rise
Sleep little darling do not cry
and I will sing a lullaby

It was amazing. I could tell she really likes the song. That's my girl. Ceci, 21 months and 6 days away from Nido 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment