Monday, September 6, 2010

Week 30 - with Pro Prego Pics Preview!

Greetings from the new living room. I'm not going to show it to you for a few weeks...until everything is done and set...but we're in our new home.

We love it! We are definitely going to enjoy this house for years to come and Baby C will be a happy girl here too. Her older 4 legged sister Maggie is already getting use to the new house.

So...through the moving, packing, settling and pregnancy, I also had my opening night at Books and Books in Coral Gables. I am showing 18 new paintings in their gallery...all for sale, and two have actually already sold! I'll be posting those pictures on cSd Art and Illustration soon.

In the meantime...the top picture is one of me at 30 weeks in my in-laws backyard. OR you can see a preview of our beautiful pregnancy photographs taken yesterday and our photographer, the talented Sheri Mazariegos, said I didn't look pregnant at all...I surely don't feel like I don't look pregnant. Sheri has already uploaded a preview so click here to see more!!! Until next time...here's to nesting and growing.

7 comments:

  1. Ohhh I need more! That is absolutely beautiful and looks like it's in a magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, the one in white is my favorite...the outfit with the stripes is second fav ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning :) cannot wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. shotgun wedding look. Beautiful Vogue photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much everyone! I can't wait to see more of the pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete