Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Monogram for Baby C

We moved! ...this means that things have been very busy...it also means we have not had Internet (until today ...hoorah!). I promise to post pictures of our beautiful new home as soon as it looks beautiful and less boxy...

One night before we moved out of the house on Mendavia, I woke up at 5am and could not get back to bed. I kept thinking about Baby C's nursery and the things I wanted to do to pull it together in a chic and not too girly way...that's when I started to rethink my original design for her monogram.

I made my way downstairs at 5:45am and started working on this little project on a very large canvas. Before I knew it...it was 7am and I was tired again and basically done with the monogram. I will not show the final product until the nursery is set...but this does give you a nice preview of it.

Today marks week 30! ...as we were so busy last week, there is no "official" 29 week picture...but I feel like I've ballooned in the past week, and do have a shelf going now. Also having kicked in this past week...evidence of Baby C potentially coming out with a full head of hair. We'll see is the old wives tale is true in 10 short weeks.

In other news...Friday is the opening night of my show at Books and Books in Coral Gables. I have posted new paintings on cSd Art and Illustration. Take a look...and if you are in Miami, I hope you will stop by.

No comments:

Post a Comment