Wednesday, June 22, 2011

One Day I'm Going to Have to Touch a...

As mothers, we want our children to grow up to be intelligent, caring, responsible, productive members of society. We want to make sure they our insecurities are not passed along to them...

If you have a daughter, you want her to feel special and beautiful (If you are a woman these are things I am sure your mom wanted to pass along to you). After all we want to be positive role models for our children.

...this means that one day I am going to have to touch one of those (pictured right). I can't even SAY what it is, much less put a picture of one on my blog...so i drew one. Ugh... but I don't want my girl to have the same irrational fear of them which my mom (LOVE YOU MOM) passed onto me....good thing I don't have issues with snakes like my mom (though the woman will wear the HELL out of a snake).

So yes, baby girl...my sweet sweet babykins, I love you SO MUCH...one day I will have to touch, get rid of, whatever of one of these things for you.

1 comment:

  1. ew grossy gross. Never. you NEVER have to touch that!

    ReplyDelete