Monday, October 18, 2010

Week 36...Progress at Home and with the Pregnancy

Greetings from the end of week 36!

As we are nearly 3 weeks away from our due date...the house and my baby bump are coming along very nicely.

Here is a look at the living room, dinning room and foyer.
There are some new pieces of furniture in our lives, and others that we re purposed. So it's all fresh and new at the new house.

In the dinning room for example we inherited my mom's dinning room table which is a genius design, an octagon so it seats 8 without taking up a lot of room.
The table is very heavy---so we went with my coveted ghost chairs in order to keep the room as light as possible due to the small size.
The next re purposing is the bench under the table in our foyer. It use to be a big ottoman, but we had it sized down and reupholstered. We're happy with the result. The rug in the foyer is new---thank you Ikea!

The final picture is lil' ole me...36 weeks. This was on Sunday after church, where we got our 4 year wedding anniversary blessing. Our anniversary is on Wednesday 20th, which is the same day I officially am 37 weeks a.k.a. full term! Very exciting week for us.





1 comment:

  1. I have loved reading your blog. My husband and I had our first child 2 days after our 4 year anniversary. Good luck. Can't wait to see more pics of the house and soon the baby!

    ReplyDelete